Are you our next Business Architect/Business Developer?
At Min Doktor we are frontrunner in providing cutting edge primary healthcare. We bring healthcare closer to people at all times, at their own terms. We are now looking for a Business Architect/Business Developer to join our Nordic Business to Business (B2B) team in Malmö. The team are responsible for B2B Sales and delivery, value network partnerships and business development.
Min Doktor is a fast growing player in a new and exciting market in Sweden as well as outside of Sweden. As a member of the Min Doktor B2B team you will play an important part in expanding our business in the Nordic region. You will also work with colleagues from all the different parts of the company and within the Nordic region.
What are you going to do?
Your main responsibility will be to explore, find and try out new opportunities together with our team to grow our business. The tasks could include; to review, analyze, evaluate ideas, projects and opportunities to develop new products and/or business models for the business segments in close cooperation with other parts of the organisation.
You will also:
- ensure that business models are in keeping with the company’s mission statement.
- create and conduct presentation of proposed business model or plan for company executives
- create business architecture models demonstrating how products, operations and systems interoperate within the organization
- apply and utilize business modeling methods to ensure result-oriented deliverables in a way that can be recreated and used as a corporate knowledge resource available to project level initiatives and executive decision making
Who are you?
- You have the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively, you naturally focus on the right things and can seamlessly move between projects and tasks, without losing sight of what's important to do.
- You are curious and see opportunities and new paths to find your way. You don't need to wait for people to tell you what to work on.
- You have high analytical skills with the ability to analyse both quantitative and qualitative data and use that in your work.
- Since you will be working with people inside as well as outside Min Doktor you need to be a strong relationship-builder.
- Great communication skills both in written and spoken, you can easily adapt to new situations and group constellations.
What we want you to have done?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or other business-related field. Experience as a market analyst, sales manager, supply chain analyst.
- Certified Business Architect designation.
- Experience with building business models.
Good to know!
English is the official language written and spoken at Min Doktor.
Travels is required in this role
How to apply?
Send in your application by latest April 15 and mark your application with Business Architect.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Head of B2B, Daniel Persson by email firstname.lastname@example.org