The Min Doktor Growth team works to get the largest percentage of our target
audience to experience the core value of our product as quickly as possible and
as often as possible. The tactics, tools and strategies vary widely, but focus
is always the same. As Performance Marketing Manager, your daily work will
include setting up and improving online campaigns. You will make sure campaigns
are set up according to plan and that they are optimised, as well as make a wide
range of ad experiments and careful analyze them to reach important insights
that are actionable.
What you will be doing
- Set-up online campaigns across all channels.
- Monitor performance and daily optimise performance based on goals for
different campaigns and channels.
- Continuously setting up and evaluating experiments for acquiring new users,
campaign targeting, bidding, A/B tests and more.
- Test new optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
The advertising platforms and marketing stack that you will work with are
- Facebook / Instagram (AdEspresso)
- AdWords (Optmyzr)
- Programmatic buying (Adform)
Previous experience with these tools is a big plus.
The candidate of our dreams
- Analytical skills with the ability to analyse data to act on and make
- Hands-on experience of buying online ads
- Enjoy to work very hands-on and working with optimisation daily
- Experience of working with the advertising platforms and tools mentioned
- A track record av measurable results from Facebook and Instagram advertising,
programmatic buying and SEM
- Able to write advert copy for different channels such as for SEM and Facebook
and goals such as building awareness and acquisition.
- Experience working with attribution amongst channels.
- Google Analytics
Good to know
English is the official language spoken and written at Min Doktor.
Swedish is used when required by regulations.